Phase 1 - Project

new-concept-shape-1
A Home

AMIDST THE GARDEN

We have named it Gardens by the Brook. There are 800+ exquisite apartments in Shamshabad nestled within the nature’s prettiest nook. Every Square foot of the layout is a landscaped masterpiece. The setback on both side of the brook have been transformed into gardens. Seamless. Uninterrupted.

1280x550-reduce-image-size
Healthy Living in Tranquility
Transition into a space with wellness as a distinct facet-with all the facilities for a holistic and healthy life.
Alluring Gardens for Every Mood!
Variety is the spice of life, so we have added multiple shades. Here you can traverse across gorgeous gardens to uplift your mood.
A Life of Recreation is a Life of Fun
Every day is brimming with fun and frolic under the abundant foliage of Gardens by the Brook.
Indulge in the Good Life!
You deserve the best that life has to offer. Thus, we have left no stone unturned in our pursuit to present you with a lifestyle that surpasses your expectations. Here, you have access to Club Cassia & Club Delonix, two world-class clubhouses equipped with the most amazing amenities.
A Space that Embodies Serenity
Sumadhura’s Gardens By the Brook lies the magnificent residential towers occupying 24% of the verdant green land. The rest of the 76% is open expanse that creates a sense of freedom and serenity.
Healthy Living in Tranquility
Transition into a space with wellness as a distinct facet-with all the facilities for a holistic and healthy life.
Alluring Gardens for Every Mood!
Variety is the spice of life, so we have added multiple shades. Here you can traverse across gorgeous gardens to uplift your mood.
A Life of Recreation is a Life of Fun
Every day is brimming with fun and frolic under the abundant foliage of Gardens by the Brook.
Indulge in the Good Life!
You deserve the best that life has to offer. Thus, we have left no stone unturned in our pursuit to present you with a lifestyle that surpasses your expectations. Here, you have access to Club Cassia & Club Delonix, two world-class clubhouses equipped with the most amazing amenities.
A Space that Embodies Serenity
Sumadhura’s Gardens By the Brook lies the magnificent residential towers occupying 24% of the verdant green land. The rest of the 76% is open expanse that creates a sense of freedom and serenity.

DESIGNED BY EXPERTS. ENHANCED BY NATURE.

The layout integrates the indoor and outdoors in a way that blurs the boundaries. It promotes interaction between nature and the occupants of the space, giving you brightness and calm at the same time. The specifications and design are so world-class, you’ll feel as you’re on top of the world.

Schedule A Site visit

VISIT OUR EXPERIENCE CENTRE

DREAM YOUR HOUSE. TAKE YOUR PICK.

Choose from a range of plans to suit the exact needs of your family. We have homes in options of  2 BHK, 2+Study BHK & 3 BHK Apartments in Shamshabad.

2 BHK HOMES

These are smartly designed and well planned to provide a compact yet cozy lifestyle that’s easy to maintain. A perfect haven for active seniors, single professionals and young couples

2+ STUDY BHK HOMES

For those who need a compact home yet multiple bedrooms, these open planned homes offer a flexible lifestyle. Ideal for families with young children and active seniors.

3 BHK HOMES

These spacious homes are for larger families that need an additional study space to help cope with the hybrid work environments of today. It’s a perfect match for double income working couples with or without kids.

Contact Us

Gaganpahad, Shamshabad, Hyderabad –500052

Have any question ?

+91 70455 15000

Request a
call back